Date:      Wed, 08 Feb 2012 21:56:58 +0100
From:      Gregor Jasny <gjasny@googlemail.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   v4l_compat lacks V4L2_PIX_FMT_JL2005BCD (and others)

Hello,

I'm Gregor the co-maintainer of v4l-utils. Currently I'm trying to
tackle (k)FreeBSD compilation problems of it's development branch.
http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git

I noticed that the current version of v4l_compat lacks the define for at
least V4L2_PIX_FMT_JL2005BCD. On Linux we use an internal copy of the
V4L and DVB headers (see include/linux). Unfortunately these won't work
out of the box on FreeBSD.

Could you please update v4l_compat to match the latest Linux version?

Thanks,
Gregor