Date:      Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:26:43 +0200
From:      Daniele Mazzotti <kappei84@gmail.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Flash plugin 10

Dear PortMaintainer,
my name is Daniele and I am an Italian freebsd 7.1 user. I have installed
the "linux-f8-flashplugin10" port just to give it a try, but I do not know
how to configure the plugin to work under opera and firefox for freebsd. I
have actually  added compat.linux.osrelease=2.6.16 to etc/sysctl.conf and
OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f8, OVERRIDE_LINUX_NONBASE_PORTS=f8 to
/etc/make.conf.  The procedure described here
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/desktop-browsers.html does not
work.
I know that the libflashplayer.so is inside the directory
/usr/local/lib/npapi/linux-flashplugin but I do not know I to set the
correct path to make it visibile to opera-9.63 and firefox3.
Regards,
Daniele.