Date:      Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:34:28 -0500
From:      Len Conrad <LConrad@Go2France.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BIND Question.

>How is that a ripoff? Am i not supposed to have them? I downloaded them for
>free off of some site.

which itself was a ripoff site.  warez, huh?

>  How am i ripping off anyone im not charging for them.
>Let me know if your serious i'll remove them to only be accessible by my
>lan.

amazing ignorance. or simple connivance?

Publishing copywright materials on the web without the copywright owner's
permission is a crime.  O'Reilly has shutdown all sites they knew about
that published the CDROM compendiums of their books, as you are doing.

On BIND site in my sig, I asked, and received, O'Reilly's permission to use
the book covers and the locust motif.  All are copywright.

Len