Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:14:17 -0500
From:      Dustin Puryear <dustin@puryear-it.com>
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD consultants page.

provides open source application support, integration services, and
technology management expertise to the Southeastern United States. Our
company plays a pivotal role in the design and deployment of open source
solutions--we have worked with companies to design and manage FreeBSD and
Linux web farms; deployed open source-based clustering software to ensure
high availability of critical network services; performed critical
performance tuning and software integration for a popular spam filter
appliance; and integrated Samba into Internet-accessible, VPN-based file
services. Phone: +1-225-343-3056.

---
Dustin Puryear
http://www.puryear-it.com