Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:17:57 +0400
From:      Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
To:        Matthias Petermann <matthias@d2ux.net>, Wen Heping <wen@freebsd.org>,  FreeBSD ports list <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Starting and stopping finance/trytond while update

Hello Matthias, Wen and All,

after last commit to finance/trytond rc script all commands
seem to work just fine.

But I've got some unexpected results while update finance/trytond-*
ports _and_ running trytond. After update it is not possible to
use the "stop" command (it hangs). However it is possible to
use KILL(1).

Sorry, there is no much technical info, just my observation.
If you come across the same problem may be it's wise to stop
the daemon before updating, which may be programmed at pkg-plist.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve