Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:53:35 +0100
From:      Mauro Medda <medda.mauro@gmail.com>
To:        "Medda, Mauro" <medda.mauro@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: psm0: unable to allocate irq

I solved!

The problem was related to ACPI DSDT.
In dell 5748 BIOS puts keyboard resources on the PS/2 mouse port.
I fixed the problem with a  DSDT table dump and a simple patch that
moves I/O port, 0x66, for PS2M (the mouse) out of keyboard CSR.

After that, I compiled a new AML code for the DSDT and loaded them using
the boot loader vars below:

acpi_dsdt_load="YES"
acpi_dsdt_name="/boot/dell_5748_deftunix.aml"

If someone is interested in patch and/or my AML DSDT send me an e-mail.

Who should I contact for develop something more useful and
versatile like as atkbd, pcs and apci kernel modules patches?

Thanks,

	-- Mauro