Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:26:58 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        "'jmutter@netwalk.com'" <jmutter@netwalk.com>, Dominic Mitchell <Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk>
Cc:        Lanny Baron <lnb@cybertouch.org>, Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, "'Mark L. Holloway'" <mlholloway@yahoo.com>, kahn@deadbbs.com
Subject:   RE: Windows NT and it's use in the business world

	[ML]  Sure it does.  It is even mandatory (AFAIK) as the IP
stack runs under AIX.  The same applies to the new releases of OS/390.
In any case, the AS400 web server runs in the AIX subsystem (the AIX
filesystems appear as big datasets in the OS/400 filesystem, and AIX
also has a view of other OS/400 datasets).

	/Marino