Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:11:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Freddie Cash" <fcash@sd73.bc.ca>
To:        "Pav Lucistnik" <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/95089: [MAINTAINER] www/dansguardian-devel: enable  optional features

On Sat, April 8, 2006 6:03 am, Pav Lucistnik wrote:
> Synopsis: [MAINTAINER] www/dansguardian-devel: enable optional
> features
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed State-Changed-By: pav
> State-Changed-When: Sat Apr 8 13:02:14 UTC 2006 State-Changed-Why:
> Committed, thanks!
>

> You left (broken) in the two options descriptions intentionally?

No, I meant to put (untested) in for those two lines.  I'll fix that
in the update for 2.9.6.2 later this week.

Thanks for the reminder.

> You can have lines conditionally deleted from pkg-message if you
> start them with %%VARIABLE%% which have either "" or "@comment" value
> set in SUB_LIST. It works pretty much same as pkg-plist and
> PLIST_SUB.

Oh good, that's exactly what I was looking for.  I'll add that to the
update for 2.9.6.2.

Thanks for the pointers.

----
Freddie Cash, LPIC-1 CCNT CCLP        Helpdesk / Network Support Tech.
School District 73                    (250) 377-HELP [377-4357]
fcash@sd73.bc.ca                      helpdesk@sd73.bc.ca