Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:13:22 -0400
From:      Pancho Cole <pancho@acadia.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   considering installing FreeBSD on a Dell 2800 and need a wee bit of advice

Greetings, I currently am using Solaris (SPARC) boxes in my small business,
but I am considering migrating to FreeBSD when I build my next mail server.
I am considering purchasing a Dell 2800 multi-processor with RAID 1 and
RAID 5 on the disks. Whom might I contact to find out if this would work? I
have had no experience with FreeBSD but I started off using BSDI years ago,
so the BSD model is not a complete stranger to me.