Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:16:08 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Repository UUID's in doc and ports SVN Mirror Seed Files

On 19 Jul 2012, at 13:33, John Marshall wrote:

> Thank you to whoever went to the trouble of providing updated =
Subversion
> mirror seed files on the FTP servers =
(/pub/FreeBSD/development/subversion/).
> The particular files to which I refer are:
>=20
>  svnmirror-base-r238500.tar.xz
>  svnmirror-doc-r39217.tar.xz
>  svnmirror-ports-r300897.tar.xz
>=20
> Please be aware that the seed mirror repositories for doc and ports =
have
> UUID's which differ from their respective master repositories.  The
> mirror seed for base is fine.

Hmm, indeed. I didn't think of that when creating the mirror the seeds =
are created from. I will fix that tomorrow and create new seed files.

Have you yet found any cases where this causes actual problems?

Thanks for letting us know.

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen
Hat: FreeBSD.org admins team