Date:      Tue, 6 Sep 2016 03:07:09 -0500
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Mrs=2e_Laura_Eidenberg?= <notariss@nusantara.nusabox.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?My_Last_Wish=2e?=

Dearest Beloved,

Reply-To email address: laural.eidenbeg@qq.com

I know that this letter might be a surprise to you, I came across your emai=
l contact from my personal search and I instructed the doctor here in this =
hospital to help me email you and I believe that you will be honest to fulf=
ill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Laura Eidenberg from Belgium, I am 78 years old, I am deaf and suf=
fering from a long time cancer of the breast. From all indication my condit=
ion is really deteriorating, and my doctor have courageously advised me tha=
t I may not live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer sta=
ge has reached a critical extent, of which I am having difficulties unable =
to move my entire body. I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and w=
as married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband =
and I are true Christians, we lived all day in Sierra Leone, since he was w=
orking here as a contractor, but quite unfortunately, he died in a fatal mo=
tor accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry and because of my b=
ad state of health, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all th=
e sum of $28.3million dollars (Twenty Eight Million Three Hundred Thousand =
United States Dollars Only) with a Royal Bank of Scotland, United Kingdom.

Presently, this money is still in the Bank, and the management of the Bank =
has  wrote a letter to me as the rightful Legitimate beneficiary to come fo=
rward to receive the money after keeping it for so long or rather issue a l=
etter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can n=
ot come over as a result of my present cancer illness situation, otherwise =
they get it confiscated. Presently, I'm with my laptop computer in a hospit=
al where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to =
talk and my doctor has told me that I have only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any organization o=
f your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the=
 poor and the motherless baby's home where I grew up from. I want your good=
 humanitarian, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and wido=
ws around. I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I ha=
d to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. =
I hope you will help see my last wishes to come true.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact details of my=
 Reverend Father who will direct you to my late husband=92s lawyer to secur=
e the required Letter of Authorization which will proof you as the accredit=
ed and rightful person I sent to receive my fund presently at the Royal Ban=
k of Scotland United Kingdom. Please assure me that you will act accordingl=
y as I have stated herein. Please reply me back using my direct email addre=
ss:  laurav.eidenberg@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soonest.
I await your immediate and urgent response my beloved.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance,
Mrs. Laura Eidenberg.