Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 07:43:20 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        erking@concentric.net
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Spanish translation of installation instructions

I think this is all an excellent project and look forward to
incorporating your work into the installation when the time comes.
This comes at a particularly advantageous time as I'm also
working with the Japanese developers on bringing in their
translations and the framework we're building will handle 3
languages just as easily as it will 2.

- Jordan