Date:      26 May 2000 15:24:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      ROANE.CLINTON@COATESVILLE.VA.GOV
To:        freebsd-doc@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook Help

Hello, My name is Clinton Roane and I would very much like to help out
with the handbook.  I am downloading FreeBSD as we speak.

A Little History About Myself

I have worked as a Assistant Systems Administrator for Vu/Text Information
Services in Philadlephia using (back then) AT&T's 3B15's and 3B2 mainframe
computers using AT&T's Unix.  This is were my unix experience started.

I have worked as a temproary Systems Technician and Help Desk person at
Temple University and University of Penn (both part-time and volunteer).
This was to increase my knowledge of computers and unix.

I have worked as a Computer Operator and Microcomputer Services
Coordinator for Palinet and Union Library.  A small company in
Philadelphia that used pc's, and macintosh computers where we trained on
various software applications and on troubleshooting and repairing
computers.  I also implemented a unix training class using "Coherent" at
the time which was an old Unix like operating system.  Everyone in the
office was anti unix but they let me implement this class.

I have work on AT&T mainframes, IBM mainframes, all sorts of PC models and
Macintosh computers.  I currently have 5 systems at home.

1=Linux box (SuSE)
2=Windows NT box
3=Windows NT and SuSE dual Boot box
4=Macintosh PowerPC 8600/250 box
5=whatever OS I decide to install that day.

No I am not a Unix Guru but do have installation experience with many
plateforms.  I have been out of the field for sometime now but stay
abreast by reading and experimenting with my systmes at home.  I have been
doing this for many years.

If I can help in anyway please let me know by emailing me.  I have several
email address but the 2 most important ones are listed below.

roane0616@aol.com
roane.clinton@coatesville.va.gov (work).

Thank you, Clinton Roane