Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:33:21 -0700
From:      Whitney Holland <whitney@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        Yen-Ming Lee <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   (no subject)

Hello Yen-Ming,
My name is Whitney Holland and I have been retained by Tunein.com, a techno=
logy start-up based in Palo Alto (backed by tier 1 venture capital firms Go=
ogle Ventures and Sequoia Capital) and they are revolutionizing the way peo=
ple listen to music, sports and talk radio.  TuneIn reaches over 35-40 mill=
ion listeners a month more than Pandora and Spotify.  It is one of the top =
5 downloaded internet music apps, plus has received 4 out of 5 star ratings=
 on iTunes.  TuneIn just announced a strategic partnership with CBS Radio t=
o bring content from 40 of its news, talk, and sports stations from across =
the country to the TuneIn service.
Your name and information were passed on to me as a potential candidate for=
 an Ads Platform Engineer.  In this role you would build and own TuneIn's m=
onetization platform for the radio industry.   A challenge neither Pandora =
nor Spotify have solved.  The position will report directly to the VP Engin=
eering and will involve a challenging mix of technical architecture, proble=
m solving, and hands-on implementation.
The compensation will include salary plus a substantial equity stake in the=
 company.
I would like to continue discussing this opportunity with you.  Please cont=
act me at 650-583-3055.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best,

Whitney Holland

Relationship Manager

650-583-3055