Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:38:23 -0700
From:      Garrett Albright <garrett@precisionintermedia.com>
To:        dinoex@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gd-2.0.35_1,1

Hello. My name's Garrett Albright, and I'm running a couple of web =20
servers with FreeBSD.

My co-worker noticed that after we upgraded the GD port and =20
associated ports (jpeg-7, etc) the other day, support for GD in PHP =20
disappeared. Not being able to find the cause, I took to the =20
desperate step of reinstalling stuff. Reinstalling the graphics/php5-=20
gd port seemed to fix the problem.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "bug" or not, but it was =20
certainly unexpected. I'm still kind of a n00b at this sysadmin =20
stuff, so it was a bit of a moment of panic for me.

Regards;
Garrett Albright
Web Developer
Precision Intermedia