Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:34:31 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, asami@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS repository pushed off the FreeBSD CD distribution...

> >Despite what all the hackers may think, I feel that the ports/packages
> >still represent better value than the CVS repository so there's no
> >question in my mind about which bits get precedence, the question
> >being more one of "what do we do now for the CVS repository fans?"
>
> More SNAP cd's ?

If I don't have to put ports or packages on the SNAP CDs, sure! :-)
Remember, the SNAPs are only a single CD (and priced $10 less than the
others).

Would people prefer the SNAPs to become full CDs?  They'd probably
have to go up to the $39.95/$25.94 (sub) price if I had to do 2 of
them each time, but I could make one the SNAP/package CD and the other
the unpacked CVS tree, unpacked src and unpacked ports (I'd have room
for all).

Would there be interest in something like that?

					Jordan