Date:      Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:34:33 -0400
From:      mike fahey <mfahey@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ndisulator + wmp54g = kernal trap 12

Hi, I'm having a problem using my linksys wireless pci card (WMP54G).

I just installed a fresh copy of freebsd 5.4.=20
I followed these instructions exactly.

http://www.xl0.org/FreeBSD/ndis.txt

I was able to bring up the interface. The status for the interface
says "negotiated"
so it connected to my wireless router fine.

However, if I try to ping the gateway (in my case 192.168.1.1) ,=20
I get kernal trap 12 errors. I can provide the rest of errors if nessary.

Does anyone know what might be wrong? thanks.

Below is a link to the bug report I filed.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D84397