Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2019 14:04:42 +0530
From:      Amit Gupta <amitg6058server@icloud.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Help. Programme for future.

Sir,
Would like to Help me for programming? That  a proposal is solicited sending=
 you.
   I am Server Consultant  every server , linux, mac windows,unix , IBM,hp.
Do you look my think www just dial com /Kolkata/world server  maintenance in=
stallation
Company. My ph 91+9836363677, 91+900738761
      If you look my thinking than I will discuses about the matter=20
            In. Future need programme ,  I will take  judgement for helping f=
rom you.
If You agree than I will contact you. All type data Center data base   Progr=
amme lab
Related programme will not only discuss, run for business for company.
  Your judgement  waiting for me .
             AMIT Gupta
   =20