Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:00:16 +0100
From:      Alain_Bartolo@tertio.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Television cards

I couldn't find a pointer in the handbook to know which television cards
are supported by FreeBSD-2.1.6 ?

Can you help me since I am about to buy one.

Thanks.

Tertio Limited  -  One Angel Square,   Torrens Street,   London  EC1V 1NY
Tel: +44 (0)171 843 4000 Fax: +44 (0)171 843 4001 Web http://www.tertio.com
except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Tertio
Ltd.