Date:      Sat, 10 Aug 2013 23:32:04 +0300
From:      Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Entropy harvesting sysctl error messages as of r254181

After updating -CURRENT from a one or two-month old checkout, I get the
following messages when /etc/rc.d/initrandom is run:

  Entropy harvesting:sysctl: unknown oid 'kern.random.sys.harvest.interrupt': No such file or directory
  interruptssysctl: unknown oid 'kern.random.sys.harvest.ethernet': No such file or directory
  ethernetsysctl: unknown oid 'kern.random.sys.harvest.point_to_point': No such file or directory
  point_to_point kickstart

Is there something fishy I should look for? kern.random.adaptors is set
to "rdrandyarrow", and this is an IvyBridge laptop running amd64.