Date:      Sun, 19 May 2013 18:19:12 +0300
From:      Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-chromium@FreebSD.org
Subject:   Re: Upstreaming the patches in files/?

René Ladan <rene@freebsd.org> writes:

> On 19-05-2013 16:25, Raphael Kubo da Costa wrote:
>> Raphael Kubo da Costa <rakuco@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I've noticed that www/chromium/files/ contains a fairy large amount of
>>> files these days. Many of those basically add os_bsd to gyp files or add
>>> FreeBSD to some ifdefs.
>>>
>>> Are you guys with freebsd-chromium hats working on getting these patches
>>> upstream?
>>
>> Ping?
>>
> I mailed someone from Chromium who can maybe help with this.  The how-to
> is at http://dev.chromium.org/developers/contributing-code

I'm fairly familiar with Chromium's contribution process, that's why I
was asking in the first place.

Can you elaborate on "mailing someone who can help with this"? My
question is whether you, George and the other people who work on porting
Chromium to FreeBSD have signed the CLA and started sending those
patches upstream.