Date:      21 Jan 2001 22:37:49 -0500
From:      Arcady Genkin <antipode@thpoon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   stunnel configuration (-l option)

Trying to wrap stunnel around UW imapd server, I'm launching stunnel
with "-l /usr/local/libexec/imapd" option.  This works fine, but only
for one connection.  If a second client tries to connect, the server
does not respond, and the first connection is hung.

I changed the -l option to "-r localhost:imap", and it works fine for
multiple connections.  But this requires the connections to go through
inetd as well, and I was hoping to get rid of that necessity.  Is that
possible?

I tried "-L" option instead of "-l", but my imap client got upset at
the results. ;^)

Thanks for any input!
--
Arcady Genkin