Date:      Tue, 14 May 1996 18:10:55 -0700
From:      Doug Wellington <doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
Subject:   DTC scsi adapters...

Hello SCSI hackers...

I have been in contact with DTC and I hope to be receiving programming
info from them.  I hope to be able to write a SCSI driver for the DTC 3270
and 3274 boards.  I told the contact there that I would want technical
specs on the card, and that I would want to release all of the code I
write to the world.  I'm not sure what he thought of that, but I hope I
was able to convince him that by giving me the specs, he would open up a
new market for DTC products.  He took my name and number and promised
to call me back.  We'll see...

Anybody else interested in this?

-Doug

Doug Wellington
doug@sun1paztcn.wr.usgs.gov
System and Network Administrator
US Geological Survey
Tucson, AZ Project Office
(602) 670-6821 x26

According to proposed Federal guidelines, this message is a "non-record".
Hmm, I wonder if _everything_ I say is a "non-record"...

The hardest thing in the world is to truly think for oneself.  It is
amazing how many people have let angst replace their self confidence.