Date:      Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:35:46 -0500
From:      "Rabe, Jerry \(GE Healthcare\)" <Jerome.Rabe@med.ge.com>
To:        <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cvsweb issues on Fedora with cvsnt

Does anyone have cvsweb diffs working properly on Linux/Fedora with a =
cvsnt repository?

I am using the latest cvsnt-2.5.0.1.1976 on FC3.   Cvsweb works well =
except for
getting diffs.  I have seen several posts about cvsnt's compatible =
wrappers for
rlog and rcsdiff, and I tried enabling them in cvsnt (./configure =
--enable-rcs),
but they still do not work with this version.

To get rlog to work for browsing long directory listings, I made a shell =
wrapper for rlog:

	#
	cvsnt rcsfile rlog $*

...but rcsdiff is still a problem.  Is there a good rcsdiff wrapper that =
makes
cvsweb diffs work?

-Jerry