Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 2010 20:45:49 +0700
From:      Yohanes Nugroho <yohanes@gmail.com>
To:        Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: at91sam9g20

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 10:14:46PM -0600, M. Warner Losh wrote:
>> : - Audio: I don't have a clue where to start writing the device driver
>> : for this. Can anyone points me to some documents/source code to study?
>> :
>> : http://gitorious.org/freebsd-arm
>>
>> I wish I had the time to review this, but I'm somewhat swamped for the
>> next few weeks....
>>

> For what it worth, I started the work of reviewing the code, and integrating
> it in the latest -CURRENT. That was a few weeks ago so I need to resync with
> Yohanes' latest code, but it was in quite a good shape, and I sure hope to
> find time to finish the work and commit it soon, and maybe, if he's interested,
> to get Yohanes to maintain it by himself.

I didn't change much of the code, just added SPI and edited at45.d (I
just changed the hardcoded values), I will clean up the at45d.c to use
a table for sectorsize/count for different chips. I think I won't do
it this week, may be next week (the end of next week (this weekend is
my brother's wedding).

I wont mind to maintain the code myself.

--
Regards
Yohanes