Date:      Sat, 7 Aug 2010 07:31:29 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   crunchide fixes for -mips

Hi,

I've just fixed up crunchide to generate MIPS-happy hidden symbols.
This is a port of the netbsd exec_elf32.c but using the byte order
macros in ours.

I've tested it compiling both locally-built crunch'ed binaries and
cross-compile'd crunch binaries. I've generated both (functioning!)
static and dynamic rescue binaries for MIPS. I haven't (yet) tested
32/64 bit x86 binaries or any other platforms.

Because the change in symbol hiding was done for MIPS
relocation-related reasons, I'd like a MIPS-centric review please.

http://people.freebsd.org/~adrian/crunchide-mips32-fix-from-netbsd.diff

Thanks!

Adrian