Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 8:08:59 +0100
From:      giorgetti@imimail.imisigeco.it
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I am not able to install, because of...

     Dear Sirs,
     yesterday I bought in Italy your BSD 2.1.o (January 1996)
     version of freeBSD, but I was very unhappy to read that I cannot use
     my 8x CD-ROM master configured to install!!!!!!
     Now I cannot move to slave my CD-ROM because of my other operating
     systems installed!!!
     Please help me and tell me that dowloading some new patches I will be
     able to use my master CD-ROM and I will use your BSD. I appreciated
     very much your manual!
     Thank you very much in advance.
     Best regards,
     Roberto Giorgetti (giorgetti@imisigeco.it)