Date:      Mon, 5 May 2003 12:39:39 -0400
From:      <Scheidell@secnap.com>
To:        <bob@immure.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

"Bob Willcox" <bob@immure.com> wrote in message =
news:<20030502215651.GE27495@luke.immure.com>...
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:08:55PM -0700, Tenebrae wrote:
> > On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Andy Harrison wrote:
> using blacklists is a bad idea. The only blacklist that will stop all
> spam is one that covers all addresses!

now you know the reason I created 'blocked.secnap.net'.

It is a warning to anyone using blacklists:=20
know the blacklist policy before you use it.
The same blacklists you can use for personal use CANNOT BE USED FOR =
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.

(we have blocked a lot of resumes sent in from free mail services..)