Date:      Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:40:20 +0200
From:      Attilio Rao <attilio@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Jayachandran C." <jchandra@freebsd.org>, Warner Losh <imp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bumping MAXCPU for MIPS configurations

[ Please CC me in replies as I'm not subscribed to this mailing list ]

I'm planning to bump MAXCPU for all the kernel configurations
requiring it, as long as the latest cut of largeSMP changes is
completed.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what MIPS configurations may benefit from
a larger number of MAXCPU. Probabilly XLP should, for what I've heard,
but I'd like to get a precise mapping between configurations that want
to bump the number and the actual maximum number of CPUs to be
supported.

If you can provide such informations I would really be happy.

Thanks,
Attilio