Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:30:00 -0500
From:      <takhoos@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 6.3 Xorg issues

> Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:10:14 +0800> From: oceanare@pacific.net.sg> To:=
 takhoos@hotmail.com> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> Subject: Re: FreeB=
SD 6.3 Xorg issues> > Hi,> > takhoos@hotmail.com wrote:> > Anyone else havi=
ng issues getting Xorg working with 6.3? I get a pcidata error when trying =
to startx. Used to work great on 6.2. Do I have to instal Xorg manually wit=
h 6.3? --Joe > > I upgraded by accident to 6.3 and did not even notice any =
difference.> > I started csup with the intent to patch 6.2 but upgraded the=
 sources to > 6.3, compiled, installed and rebooted without any problems.> =
> I know, but it happend this way.> > X kept on working.> > Erich
I'm having trouble with a fresh build of 6.3.   When I try to Xorg -configu=
re I get an error stating that the module pcidata is missing.   this is ind=
ependent of the hardware I try this on.   I will try to load Xorg manually =
tonight to see if this fixes anything...   =20
=20
=20
=20
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail=AE-get yo=
ur "fix".
http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx=