Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:41:04 +0000
From:      "Sukhbinder Singh" <sukhbinders@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        sukhbinders@hotmail.com
Subject:   FreeBSD Installation Problems

<DIV>
<DIV>Dear Sir, </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I am trying to install FreeBSD into my personal computer. I am facing with some problems that I need your help in assisting me. I do have the 2 dos image file floppies done. I am using the standard installation method and I am trying to install using FTP. In FTP, I shose to connect using PPP. However, at this stage I am receiving an error message like "Warning: No /dev/tun) device PPP will not work !" and .. "unable to start PPP. This installation cannot be used !". Can you please let me know how to prevent and to resolve this installation problems. Please email me at&nbsp;my email address at :- <A href="mailto:sukhbinders@hotmail.com">sukhbinders@hotmail.com</A></P>
<P>Thank You,</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>