Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:45:28 -0700
From:      "Foster, Jim" <JFOSTER@CSKAUTO.COM>
To:        "'Alfred Perlstein'" <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Getting to Stable and boot floppies

Ahhhh.  I think I am beginning to see the light.

If I understand what you are saying, I don't need the zipped kernel on the
floppy, just the boot loader. (I would guess, perhaps incorrectly, that the
loader doesn't change to often and I could continue to use my current boot
floppy if need be.)

And since I already am booting off of a floppy, I do know what goes into
boot.conf for my system.

Thanks a lot.
Jim