Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2018 21:40:25 +0100
From:      Vincenzo Maffione <v.maffione@gmail.com>
To:        Joe Buehler <aspam@cox.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: netmap ixgbevf mtu

I see. Unfortunately this breaks the API, so I don't think we can accept it.
We should probably sum up the fragment lengths, remember which one was the
first descriptor and write the olinfo field when we process the last
descriptor ...
I hope this does not slow down the simpler case where NS_MOREFRAG is not
used.

In any, case we should move this discussion to the github, if possible (so
that the issue gets tracked).

Cheers,
  Vincenzo

--