Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2012 12:41:52 +0800
From:      bo wang <wowopla@gmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Some questions about Link Aggregation and Failover

Hello:
      Recently I want to do Link Aggregation for increasing the
speed. I use a Cisco 3750 Switche and two IBM Server R       with BSD
9.0 .I do link aggregation According to this page.
      http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/network-aggregation.html
      I use LACP .But when i have done ,the link aggregation  only can
do Failover  .It cann't increase the  speed. What is the
problem?Detailed configuration as follows

in the BSD9.0  /etc/rc.conf
hostname="bbc04"
ifconfig_bce2="up"
ifconfig_bce3="up"
ifconfig_bce4="up"
ifconfig_bce5="up"
ifconfig_bce6="up"
ifconfig_bce7="up"
cloned_interfaces="lagg0"
ifconfig_lagg0="laggproto loadbalance laggport bce2 laggport bce3
laggport bce4 laggport bce5 laggport bce6 laggport bce7"
ipv4_addrs_lagg0="172.16.60.64/16"
defaultrouter="172.16.0.1"
sshd_enable="YES"
pureftpd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="NO"

the Cisco 3750 configure
interface range gigabitEthernet 1/0/1-6
channel-proto lacp
channel-group 1 mode active

interface range gigabitEthernet 1/0/13-18
channel-proto lacp
channel-group 2 mode active