Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 2017 12:10:13 -0400
From:      Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
To:        Jan Beich <jbeich@vfemail.net>
Subject:   Re: How to suppress boot up messages from sysutils/automount

Neither one works stand alone (I would use the one that did if one did work
this way)... and removing the -c from the sysutils/automount one doesn't
work... I know it is completely counter intuitive but it is the result of
about 20 hours of attempting to get any kind of auto mounting to work (a
critical functionality for one of the programs I maintain which does auto
uploads on media insert)