Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:49:14 -0800
From:      Xin LI <delphij@gmail.com>
To:        Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: lz4 support for ZFS

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see LZ4 is now supported in head. Can I ask is there any plans MFC'ing it
> to stable?

No it was not in -HEAD.  I got some data corruption and was stuck with
some $DAYJOB lately.

The problem is now fixed and I'm doing a final pre-commit build and
testing to make sure there is no regressions and then I can merge it
to -HEAD later today, the planned MFC settle time would be a month.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij@delphij.net> https://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! Live free or die