Date:      Wed, 30 May 2012 20:56:24 +0200
From:      Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>
Cc:        "xfce@FreeBSD.org" <xfce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Missing window decoration

2012/5/30 Radek Krej=E8a <radek.krejca@starnet.cz>:
> Hello,
>
> I have problem with missing window decoration. I have updated xfce to 4.1=
0 and I lost 3 times windows decoration this week. After start xfce and log=
in is decoration missing.

> Google says that I should remove settings xfce folder. Yes it helps but f=
or while. When I set up everything, I lost settings I am very angry.

Have you try with Xfce settings manager ?

> Some tech. information:
>
> FreeBSD 9.0 amd64
> Fresh ports
> xfce starting via gdm (with this option is missing dependency for gnome-k=
eyring)

Yes in x11-wm/xfce4-session, gnome-keyring is disabled, it's
intentional, because this library will be removed in next update
version.

I hope, it's not gdm3. If yes, you must patch
x11-themes/gtk-xfce-engine, because it's support only GTK2 theme.

Could you test with Xdm.
If you want to use it, copy /usr/local/etc/xdg/xfce4/xinitrc in you
$HOME (.xinitrc) and add symlink for ~/.xsession.

And if you lost again windows decoration, could you post ~/.xsession-errors=
.

> Thank you for advice - I can write more information, If you need, but I h=
ave to write from other computer at this moment because I am going to fix i=
t now.

> Radek

--=20
olivier