Date:      Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:29:50 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ath 11n TX update

Hi,

I've fixed a bunch of TX related bugs which has made TX quite a bit more stable.

There's still one bug which is causing TX timeouts. I've added some
further debugging to the TX code.

I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to update and test this
code. I think it's almost ready to be used in station mode.
The lack of filtered frames handling is going to make hostap support
of power-saving stations perform quite badly.

The only real problems right now:

* The lack of BAR frame sending means that there will be traffic
pauses in certain situations.
   What I may do is flip on the printfs again so you'll at least see
-when- the BAR frames would be TXed.

* The rate control code is still suboptimal and looks to be the
primary reason why TCP TX throughput doesn't remain very stable. It's
still usable though!

Thanks,

Adrian