Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2017 09:57:32 +0000
From:      Yoshiro MIHIRA <sanpei.ml@gmail.com>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: boot.ini file for Odroid-C1 on FreeBSD wiki page

Hi.

Currently I could not test something with ODROID-C1(because I use it as my
parent's home VPN router).

1. add boot.ini and fix gpart block size

I updated wiki page
https://wiki.freebsd.org/action/diff/FreeBSD/arm/Odroid-C1?action=3Ddiff&re=
v1=3D9&rev2=3D10

2. growfs

I think growfs command is for freebsd partition(mmcsd0s2). So growfs
/dev/mmcsd0s2?

3. serial console is need to boot or not?

Next September I will try to boot ODROID-C1 without serial console cable,
if I have a time.

2017=E5=B9=B48=E6=9C=887=E6=97=A5(=E6=9C=88) 6:19 Boris Samorodov <bsam@pas=