Date:      Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:57:44 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox-4.1.10: Mouse gets trapped in the FreeBSD-9.0 guest with additions installed

On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com> wr=
ote:
> On Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes,<Rt-Ctlr> =A0releases it.
>> And I see this consistently now with FreeBSD 9.0 guest, but not with
>> Ubuntu or Windows 7 guests.
>> All on the same amd64 FreeBSD 9.0 host.
>

> VBox creates a log for each VM instance, and it generally logs info about
> this kind of stuff.=A0 Did you try restarting the VM to insure all nessec=
ary
> services have been restarted?

I confirm the same behavior on my FreeBSD guest on a Window 7 server.
I installed the latest guest services and confirmed their set-up in
rc.conf as well as my account being in the wheel group.

Where would I look for this log? On the host or the guest and in what locat=
ion?
--=20
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com