Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 11:27:34 -0400
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@27in.tv>
To:        "Mike Oligny" <moligny@kanotech.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Network Collisions

Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion, that is something I forgot to mention.  I believe
it is set to half-duplex.  Here is the output of ifconfig, correct me if I'm
wrong.

Thanks
--Chris

fxp0: flags=8943<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
        ether 00:90:27:37:22:7f
        media: 100baseTX status: active
        supported media: autoselect 100baseTX <full-duplex> 100baseTX
10baseT/UTP <full-duplex> 10baseT/UTP 100baseTX <hw-loopback>