Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:51:51 -0500
From:      Chris Boyd <cboyd@gizmopartners.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compaq Proliant 2xPPro hangs on boot

I was not able to find the APIC config information on the HP/Compaq web
site, but I was able to restore the server config info partition on the
hard disk using the diagnostic floppies.  When I run the diagnostics on
the second CPU, it fails, so apparently I have a bad CPU.  Back to the
garage sales to look for a 200MHz PPro stepping 9 CPU :-)

For completeness of the archives, the system is a Compaq Proliant 850R,
not 800 as I originally posted.

--Chris