Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:04:54 +0000
From:      Dom Mitchell <dom@phmit.demon.co.uk>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: You Animals!

On 12 November 1998, "Chad R. Larson" proclaimed:
> Wow.  I just CVSup'd -stable.  Over 450 changes in the last 6 weeks!

When I see things like that, I find it worthwhile to read the CVS
commitlogs to find out exactly what has been changed.  To grab the
latest ones, look on your nearest FTP mirror, under
/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-CVS/CVSROOT/commitlogs.
--
Dom Mitchell -- Palmer & Harvey McLane -- Unix Systems Administrator
``Damn the philosophy, just provide the functionality and let anyone