Date:      Mon, 12 May 2008 12:05:57 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no
Subject:   Re: 7.0 issues fixed?  upgrade timing?

> FWIW, I had major troubles with re(4) around 7.0-release, and a while
> later (I had to use patches). After upgrading to 7-stable on
> 2008-04-12, re(4) is working for me without patches.

I havent tried a recent 'sup, but I also had problems which were fixed
by turning off some stuff using "-tso -lro -vlanhwtag -txcsum -rxcsum"
in the ifconfig line. I would liek to test a recent patch, but political
problems with ohysiucal access to the machine means I am pretty much scared
to reboot it :-( Having said that, I;ve tried the patches on a test setup
and they seem to work very nicely.

-pete.