Date:      Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:26:19 +0200
From:      <xn.bravo@alice.it>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Some Questions About Freebsd Please Help Me !!

Hi ,=20

    i want to ask some questions about freebsd , one of my friend have =
freebsd in his server , he is using it , he have ips issu on his server =
and he is converting ips in proxies ( Socks 4/5 ) , i want to know how i =
can do that , how i can set firewall that or what i need to do? , like =
let me show you what he have did , he have give me SSH access , in that =
when i go i need to put commands , i will give you some commands , to =
make ip as proxy i need to give this command in ( Putty ) socks -d =
-p14344 -i204.18.245.9 -e204.18.245.9 , it will convert ip in proxy , =
but i dun know how to do that in freebsd , i will show you 1 screenshot =
as well ,  here is screenshot  ( http://i36.tinypic.com/wuoro6.png ) , =
you can have a look on that as well , please help me if you can , like =
this i am going to buy may be 20 freebsd for that , i want to know how =
can i set all this in that , if you can help me in that , please send me =
steps how i can make ip in proxy with the help of freebsd.

Here is Some More Commands.

To Stop Socks Here is Command : killall -9 socks

To Start Socks Here is Command : socks -d -p14344 -i204.18.245.9 =
-e204.18.245.9

Regrads

Bravo
italy
00393888992300
  =20

Alice Messenger ;-) chatti anche con gli amici di Windows Live Messenger =
e tutti i telefonini TIM!
Vai su =
http://maileservizi.alice.it/alice_messenger/index.html?pmk=3Dfooter