Date:      Fri, 31 May 2002 05:45:28 +0000
From:      "Ethan Akins" <ethanakins@hotmail.com>
To:        jud@myrealbox.com, bnedkov@home.nl
Cc:        freebsd-net@epcdirect.co.uk, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RE: FreeBSD Kernel / RAID PDC20276 ( Group Effort )

I just walked in from work and installed the NEW floppies and it works
perfect!!

I would like to extend a HUGE thanks to ( Lawrence Farr )
freebsd-net@epcdirect.co.uk

He is the one that shot up the link for the FreeBSD-stable floppies
directory!

Shameless Plug :-)   I have just set this website up for us programmers to
make a few extra bucks while working at home. I have yet to advertise the
URL but if you would like to sign up in the "programmers" section I will set
you guys up with "guaranteed programer" status for FREE.

http://www.onlinecomputerjobs.com

http://www.onlinecomputerjobs.com/guaranteedprogrammer.html

This will help ya pick up some work when the site starts to build traffic.
In about 2-4 weeks I will be redirecting approx 500-700 domains towards it.
That should give it a nice start!

Any questions feel free to ask...

Ethan