Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:01:14 -0500
From:      "Mezz bsdforums.org" <reigncracks@hotmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looks like I need to rebuild/install Gnome 2.2?

After upgraded Xfree86 to 4.3.0 and now I am getting a very huge/long loops
of error message following:

=================================
(gnome-panel:505): Wnck-WARNING **: Property _NET_WM_NAME contained invalid
UTF-
8

Window manager warning: Property _NET_WM_NAME on window 0x1c005c9 contained
inva
lid UTF-8
Window manager warning: Property _NET_WM_NAME on window 0x1c005c9 contained
inva
lid UTF-8

(gnome-panel:505): Wnck-WARNING **: Property _NET_WM_NAME contained invalid
UTF-
8

FreeType: couldn't find encoing ascii-0

I think, those are the reason why it eats a lot of free space of ram?