Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:14:36 -0500
From:      Steve Dobbs <Steve.Dobbs@networktelephone.net>
Subject:   samba & swat

I've got samba & swat running on a number of solaris servers at my office
and was trying to set up samba & swat on some of the freebsd servers, but
I'm having problems getting swat to work.  Samba 2.2.1a is working fine, but
not swat.  Following the examples from solarisland, I manually added the
line

swat	901/tcp

to the /etc/services file and added

swat	stream	tcp	nowait.400	root	/usr/local/sbin/swat	swat

to the inetd.conf and kill -HUP'ed the inetd process, but swat still isn't
responding on port 901.  Does anyone know what I did wrong?