Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 10:24:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Jackson <d055633c@dc.seflin.org>
To:        atomicjello@cyberjunkie.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some problems started to show up

You need to recompile your kernel in order to get rid of a lot of that.
(don't worry it's nothing bad, EVERYONE has to do it in order for FreeBSD
to work efficiently ont their system.)  Read the Freebsd handbook at
www.freebsd.org.  It'll tell you all you need to know. (You may as well
download it cause until you read the whole thing [1 meg+] you won;t
really know how to use the OS.)

Robert Jackson
d055633c@dc.seflin.org