Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:02:10 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Xavier Alfeirán S." <xavier@labna.itmerida.mx>
To:        questions@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   trouble when doing telnet...

Hi, I have a question, when I connect via Telnet to the Freebsd server,
i got connection normaly, but the login question takes a long time to
appear.
 I checked the resolv.conf file, and it looks fine to me, but as root I
receive a lot of messages of error from natd (the server is used to do
nat to a LAN). The messages are these:
Oct 16 11:35:32 chichen natd[125]: failed to write packet back(Host is
down)
 But everything works fine, just that thing about the login message, that
I thought that was because the DNS but i repeat, is well configured.

thanks for you comments and answers

Xavier alfeiran Sainz
la_mente@yahoo.com
xavier@labna.itmerida.mx